The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Alabama to New Jersey Auto Shipping
Are you looking for the lowest available rate to ship your car from Alabama to New Jersey? With all the car shipping companies online, it can be a confusing task. Don't waste any more of your valuable time searching website after website. We have your solution. The shippers we are affiliated with can accommodate almost any type of service. Whether you prefer open or enclosed transport, door to door service, rush deliveries, or even customized solutions. Our number one goal is to get you the lowest rates possible without sacrificing quality. We will get you 10 quotes for your vehicle delivery. If you would like the best rate for your vehicle delivery, simply fill out and submit our form or give us a call at 1-800-592-6492. Allow us to help you secure a low rate on your terms. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. We have partner carriers standing by in all cities of Alabama including Decatur, Phoenix City, Montgomery, Florence, Prattville, Birmingham, Auburn, and Alabaster to deliver to New Jersey. Look below to see some recent examples of our partnered carriers auto transport fulfillments.
- 2012 Volvo S60, Auburn, AL to Elizabeth, NJ
- 2019 BMW X6, Florence, AL to Jersey City, NJ
- 2016 Honda Odyssey, Gadsden, AL to Cherry Hill, NJ
- 2019 Mazda CX-9, Mobile, AL to Woodbridge, NJ
- 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Tuscaloosa, AL to Paterson, NJ
- 2015 Honda Civic 1.6 i-DTEC, Montgomery, AL to Clifton, NJ
- 2019 Fiat 500, Enterprise, AL to Brick, NJ
- 2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Huntsville, AL to Camden, NJ
- 2008 Bentley Azure, Madison, AL to Hamilton township, NJ
- 2015 Jeep Patriot, Alabaster, AL to Passaic, NJ
- 2013 Volvo C30, Birmingham, AL to Newark, NJ
- 1981 Porsche 911, Phoenix City, AL to Toms River, NJ
- 2019 Lexus IS, Opelika, AL to Union City, NJ
- 2015 Kia Forte Koup, Prattville, AL to Lakewood, NJ
Alabama to New Jersey Car Transport Rates
Your personal preferences can greatly reduce or add to the cost of your Alabama to New Jersey auto transport rates. Enclosed auto shipping fees are much higher than open transport. You can save time and money by utilizing freight terminals or car depots as opposed to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. Many factors are considered when calculating your rate; the body type, such as mid-size crossover, full-size pickup, full-size car, sub-compact car, crew cab truck, crossover, roadster car, hatchback, and convertible, the size, and weight, of the vehicle you are shipping. Consider any non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height, modifications that increase the size over a standard model may affect your rate, knowing the actual dimensions of your vehicle can help keep your quotes accurate. As listed below are some accessories that could affect your shipping rate.
- Trailer hitch
- Running lights
- Lift kits
- Running boards
- Oversized antennas
- Side steps
- Rear bumper guards
- Front bumper guards
- 4 wheel drive
Most carrier drivers will refuse to load a non-operational vehicle that was not previously reported as such. Non-operational vehicles may be shipped but they require significantly more time for schedule, planning, and extra labor for loading and unloading. Increases and decreases in fuel costs are determining factors for rates. Rates also change seasonally, with July and August being the busiest months for car shipping, rates are at the highest of the year. Finally, when you pay your bill upon delivery you may be able to save some money by paying this with cash. Driver’s prefer cash payments and may offer you a discount for paying COD. They normally accept credit and debit cards as well but if your intention is to pay by check you need to make arrangements with your auto transport carrier and have approval prior to your delivery date.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Shipping
The many reasons you should choose us are simple. We save you money, we save you time, and we alleviate your frustration. We provide everyone 10 Alabama to New Jersey auto shipping quotes for their auto delivery. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
All of our trusted drivers are fully licensed, insured and bonded. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. Receive your ten Alabama to New Jersey auto transport quotes by simply filling in our form and submitting or call us at 1-866-446-9143 today.
Get Started With A Free Quote
If possible, it is a good idea to take some time to plan for your auto transport. Save time by having us get you 10 Alabama to New Jersey auto shipping quotes from our associated partner companies. Next, you should review your quotes and then contact the shippers by phone to compare the services they are offering. After picking the carrier you will use, carefully read the shippers information and guidelines.
Have your tire pressure, oil, and fluids checked and filled to the correct levels, delivery delays can be prevented when carrier drivers have vehicles that are all in good operating conditions. If your shipping route could include cold or winter conditions be sure to have your antifreeze checked, vehicles that become disabled during shipping can create delays and pay higher rates. Verify that you have a spare set of keys for your vehicle, DOT guidelines require that you keep a spare set in your possession.
Make sure you remove any personal belongings from your vehicle as the carrier will not insure or be responsible for safeguarding any personal possessions. If your vehicle has any antennas that don’t auto retract, they should be removed, as well as any other non-standard removable items that stick out as an added precaution to prevent any possible damage when your vehicle is being loaded and unloaded. You will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver who picks it up; washing and cleaning both the interior and exterior can make this inspection process simpler and faster. Again, be sure you remove any items that protrude from your vehicle and also fold in your exterior mirrors for added security. All alarms and or anti-theft systems should be disabled before the shipper takes custody of your car or truck, activated alarms can drain your battery and increase the labor time for your shipping driver. If your vehicle has any tricks or quirks that aren’t standard for operating your car or truck make sure you inform the driver, your vehicle might need to be swapped from one position to another on the car hauler depending on other drop-offs and pick-ups along the delivery route and they will need to know if there are any oddities in driving your car or truck.
Weather sometimes impacts Alabama to New Jersey auto transport schedules, causing delayed pickup or delivery times. Hurricane season can bring heavy rainfall, winds, and flood roads in the southeastern states and along the gulf coast area, this can impact vehicle delivery schedules. During the winter season, ice, snow and blizzard conditions sometimes impact car shipping pick-up and drop off schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Alabama and New Jersey.
Auto transport schedules can also be impacted by a few other non-weather-related road conditions. Mainly in the western states, fires occasionally disrupt vehicle shipping schedules when roads are closed. There are also other road conditions that can impact your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time such as construction, detours, and excessive traffic. Check for any possible traffic-related delays for Alabama and New Jersey. Below are some other factors that may impact pick-up and delivery schedules.
- County road
- Narrow streets
- Road construction
- Limited Access Avenues
- Extreme grades
- Dead end streets
- Weight restricted bridges
- One way streets
- Low overpasses
- Low hanging tree branches
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Narrow bridges
Student Alabama to New Jersey Auto Transport
Do you have a family member going off to college and departing home for the first time? Are you worried about them driving without enough sleep or covering too many miles without stopping to rest and eat? The vehicle could be delivered directly to the student’s dorm or to any convenient location of their choice rather than you worrying about their road trip to or from college. We know how much you care for their safety so why not save the worrying and get a professional carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? We will get you 10 Alabama to New Jersey auto transport quotes, simply fill in our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 right now. See below for a list of our recent student auto transport fulfillments.
- 2013 Nissan Xterra, Phoenix City, AL to Montclair State University, NJ
- 1998 Isuzu Trooper, Prattville, AL to New Jersey City University, NJ
- 1991 Buick Roadmaster, Tuscaloosa, AL to The College of New Jersey, NJ
- 2019 Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid, Decatur, AL to Rutgers University, NJ
- 2019 Audi A5, Hoover, AL to Stockton University, NJ
- 2018 Ford F-250, Vestavia Hills, AL to Kean University, NJ
- 2019 Cadillac XT4, Enterprise, AL to Thomas Edison State University, NJ
- 2019 Nissan Altima, Auburn, AL to Thomas Edison State University, NJ
- 1980 Pontiac Firebird, Florence, AL to New Jersey City University, NJ
Military Alabama to New Jersey Auto Shipping
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500, Army Reserve Center, Anniston, AL to Training Center Cape May, NJ
- 2019 Nissan Pathfinder, Fort Rucker, AL to Atlantic City ANG Base, NJ
- 2009 Hummer H2, HQ CO, ISB, Mobile, AL to 177th Fighter Wing, NJ
- 2017 MINI Hardtop, 3rd FORCE RECON CO, Mobile, AL to ARTY BTRY 3RD BN 14TH MAR REGT, JOINT BASE, NJ
- 2011 Mercedes E-Class, Dauphin Island Station, AL to 44th Infantry Brigade ANG, NJ
- 2014 Nissan Maxima, CO E 4th CBT ENG BN, Bessemer, AL to 42nd Regional Support Group ANG, NJ
- 1985 Pontiac Firefly, Gunter Annex, AL to 14TH HQ 14TH DENTAL BN, JOINT BASE, NJ
- 2019 Kia K900, Maxwell AFB, AL to NWS Earle, NJ
- 2010 Mercury Grand Marquis, Aviation Training Center, Mobile, AL to 141st Strategic Fighter Squadron, NJ
- 1999 Mercury Cougar, Anniston Army Depot, AL to Picatinny Arsenal, NJ
- 2006 Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Abston ANG Station Montgomery, AL to Lakehurst Maxfield Field, NJ
- 2019 Chevrolet Cruze, Redstone Arsenal, AL to Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ
- 2019 Chevrolet Malibu, Navy Recruiting, Spanish Fort, AL to Coast Guard Station Elizabeth, NJ
- 2015 Toyota Highlander, Guard Auxiliary Flotilla, Crane Hill, AL to Coast Guard Station Atlantic City, NJ
Snowbird Car Shipping
The number of people that purchase second homes or condos primarily to enjoy a temperate year-round climate has been increasing for many years. Each year from October to early December there is a migration of people who vacate their northeastern homes before the winter snow and ice return, most of these snowbirds from the northeast travel to Florida via the I-95 corridor from many different states. The snowbird market in western states has also been increasing a lot, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population predictably occur twice per year. Inflated hotel rates, gas gouging, and gridlocked interstates are common as snowbirds depart from the northern to southern states in increasing numbers each fall. We don’t charge you anything and you have zero obligation, for free we provide you 10 quotes from our trusted partners for your snowbird car shipping, our trusted partners and carriers cater to seasonal movers and vacationers. The solution for many snowbirds to avoid this increasing traffic, the overpriced hotels and fuel costs have been to hire car shipping companies. Our trusted affiliates have regular routes several times per week from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to. To get the best rate for your snowbird auto transport, simply fill out and submit our form right now for your 10 quotes or call 1-800-592-6492 today.