The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Alabama to Florida Auto Shipping
Do you need to have a vehicle shipped from Alabama to Florida? Car shipping doesn’t need to be a difficult process. We have the solution you need right here. Save yourself the confusion of searching website after website. No matter what your situation we are associated with carriers that can accommodate any type of service you need. Open or enclosed transports, expedited deliveries, door to door pickup and delivery, and custom solutions. Our goal is to help you get the lowest possible rate from our trusted auto shippers. Just fill out our form and click on submit or give us a call at 1-800-592-6492 and you will receive 10 quotes from some of the best vehicle haulers in this industry. We check and verify the credentials of all our affiliated carriers. They are all fully insured, licensed and bonded as is required by the US Department of Transportation. We also check the safety records of our associates, so you know that you can trust them to safely deliver your vehicle in good condition and on time. We have partner carriers standing by in Alabama including Birmingham, Enterprise, Madison, Huntsville, Opelika, Hoover, Phoenix City, and Decatur to deliver to Florida. Below are some of the auto transport contracts recently completed by our shipping associates.
- 2019 BMW i3, Florence, AL to Cape Coral, FL
- 2019 Lexus RC, Huntsville, AL to Pembroke Pines, FL
- 2019 Mercedes G-Class, Alabaster, AL to Jacksonville, FL
- 2019 GMC Canyon, Prattville, AL to St. Petersburg, FL
- 2007 Buick Rendezvous, Enterprise, AL to Miami Gardens, FL
- 2019 Audi A5, Opelika, AL to Clearwater, FL
- 2019 Buick Regal, Tuscaloosa, AL to Hollywood, FL
- 2018 Honda Ridgeline, Dothan, AL to Hialeah, FL
- 2019 Hyundai Ioniq, Birmingham, AL to Tampa, FL
- 2016 BMW Z4, Madison, AL to Orlando, FL
Alabama to Florida Auto Transport Rates
Choices you make can significantly change the rate you will pay for your Alabama to Florida auto transport. You can save a lot by choosing open transport rather than enclosed. Freight terminal or car depots can save time and money compared to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. The size, weight, and body types such as sports car, off-road vehicle, full-size crossover, compact car, minivan, mid-size crossover, king cab pickup, and full-size pickup, of your car or truck will also impact your cost. Non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height can also affect your rate, calculating the dimensions of your vehicle can be helpful to keep your quotes accurate. See below for a list of accessories. See below for a list of some accessories that may impact your rate.
- Camper trailers
- Nerf bars
- Oversized tires
- 4 wheel drive
- Front bumper guards
- Running lights
- Grill guards
- Side steps
- Trailer hitch
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Vehicles that are not operable can be transported but they greatly increase the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them which increases rates. Shipping rates fluctuate as fuel prices increase or decrease. Rates also fluctuate seasonally, summer is the high season in the car shipping business so the highest rates for delivery occur in July and August. You might be able to get a discount for paying COD, most driver’s prefer COD payments, but carriers also typically accept debit and credit cards, however, if you intend to pay by check you should make arrangements with your auto shipping company beforehand for approval.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Season - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Pick-up Location - Minor Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Dropoff Location - Minor Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Auto Transport
With so many carriers online, why choose us? There is no reason for auto shipping to be an overwhelming process, we get you low rates from our trusted partners and they provide straight forward, hassle-free solutions every time. We save you money by getting 10 Alabama to Florida auto shipping quotes from our trusted list of carriers. We have a large group of trusted partners that will be competing for your business.
All of our trusted associates are fully insured, bonded, and licensed. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. You can get your 10 Alabama to Florida auto transport quotes by simply filling out our form and clicking the submit button or by calling 1-866-446-9143. Simply fill out our form and click on submit to get your 10 Alabama to Florida auto transport quotes today or call 1-866-446-9143 right now.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Planning ahead can make your auto transport process much easier. We can get you 10 Alabama to Florida auto shipping quotes from our database of reliable carriers and drivers. After reviewing your quotes, it is helpful to call the shippers and compare the services being offered. After you have decided which shipping company to hire be sure to carefully read all their guidelines and information.
Have your tire pressure, oil, and fluids checked and filled to the correct levels, delivery delays can be prevented when carrier drivers have vehicles that are all in good operating conditions. If your shipping route could include cold or winter conditions be sure to have your antifreeze checked, vehicles that become disabled during shipping can create delays and pay higher rates. Verify that you have a spare set of keys for your vehicle, DOT guidelines require that you keep a spare set in your possession.
Remove all personal belongings from the vehicle. You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings. Weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not typically be covered by the shipper’s insurance. Remove any antennas that don’t automatically retract and any non-standard accessories that could be damaged, also any other items that stick out from your vehicle should be removed as a precaution to prevent any possible damage. Washing your vehicle and cleaning the interior prior to your scheduled pick-up time will make the inspection process simpler and faster; you will be carefully inspecting your vehicle with the driver at your pick-up location. If your vehicles exterior mirrors can be folded do this to protect them. Again, any items that stick out on your vehicle should be reduced if possible as a precaution against any possible damage. Disable any anti-theft or alarm devices your vehicle may have. An activated alarm could drain your vehicle's battery which could increase the time and labor for your auto shipping. Be sure to inform the shipper if there are any quirks or oddities to operate your vehicle. Your vehicle may be transferred from one position to another on the transport trailer depending upon other pickups and drop-offs and the driver needs to know if there are any oddities in operating your vehicle.
Inclement weather occasionally impacts auto transport schedules by delaying pick-up or delivery times. During hurricane season the southeastern seaboard and the Gulf states can receive heavy rainfall and winds, to include hurricanes, delays are sometimes unavoidable. Floods can also impact car shipping pick-up and delivery schedules. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Alabama and Florida.
We verify that every associated carrier from where we get your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. You can get your 10 Alabama to Florida auto transport quotes by simply filling out our form and clicking the submit button or by calling 1-866-446-9143.
- Limited Access Avenues
- Weight restricted bridges
- Extreme grades
- One way streets
- Low overpasses
- Dead end streets
- Narrow bridges
- Low overpasses
- Narrow streets
- Low hanging phone cables
- Road construction
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
Student Alabama to Florida Auto Shipping
We understand that having a student leave home for the first time can be stressful. Do you have concerns about them driving so far in areas they aren't familiar with? We know how much you care for their safety so why not save the worrying and get a student auto carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? We know how much you care for their safety so why not get a professional carrier to pick-up and deliver their vehicle? Get your 10 Alabama to Florida student car shipping quotes right now, our affiliates regularly fulfill many student auto shipping requests, simply fill in our form and click submit or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 today. See below for a list of our recent student auto transport deliveries.
- 2019 Subaru WRX, Florence, AL to Saint Leo University, FL
- 2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport, Alabaster, AL to Florida Institute of Technology, FL
- 2019 Lincoln MKZ, Birmingham, AL to Miami Dade College, FL
- 2019 Subaru Legacy, Madison, AL to Rollins College, FL
- 2019 Fiat 500, Hoover, AL to Santa Fe College, FL
- 2019 Mazda CX-9, Huntsville, AL to Full Sail University, FL
- 1988 Isuzu Pickup, Gadsden, AL to University of Florida, FL
- 2017 Ford Mustang, Montgomery, AL to Kaiser University, FL
- 2019 Toyota Prius, Prattville, AL to Indian River State College, FL
- 2015 Volkswagon CC, Mobile, AL to Florida Atlantic University, FL
- 2019 Lexus LS, Enterprise, AL to Bethune Cookman University, FL
- 2016 Cadillac CT6, Auburn, AL to Florida A&M University, FL
- 2019 Infiniti Q60, Phoenix City, AL to Florida International University, FL
- 2019 Jaguar XJ, Tuscaloosa, AL to Barry University, FL
Military Alabama to Florida Auto Transport
Are you looking for a carrier company to ship your POV for an upcoming PCS? Uprooting yourself and or your family due to a PCS can be stressful. We can help you get a rate for your POV auto transport. A lot of our partner shipping companies offer military discounts to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of our affiliates can also provide for overseas POV delivery. Let us get you 10 great quotes for you POV shipping and don’t forget to inquire about your military discount that most of our associated carriers offer. Fill in the information on our form and click the submit button or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 right now. As listed below, see some of our recently completed military POV deliveries.
- 2016 Infiniti Q60, Aviation Training Center, Mobile, AL to 4TH CIVIL AFFAIRS GROUP, FL
- 2019 Ford Escape, HQ CO, ISB, Mobile, AL to Hurlburt Field, FL
- 2018 Jeep Renegade, Dauphin Island Station, AL to NSA Orlando, FL
- 2019 Jeep Liberty, Abstan ANG Station Montgomery, AL to Patrick Air Force Base, Joint, FL
- 2019 Lexus GS, CO E 4th CBT ENG BN, Bessemer, AL to District 7, FL
- 1995 Acura Legend, Anniston Army Depot, AL to NAS Key West, FL
- 2019 Nissan Titan, Gunter Annex, AL to DET 8 PRODUCTION & ANALYSIS, FL
- 2005 Buick Park Avenue, Army Reserve Center, Anniston, AL to USCG Base Miami, FL
- 1984 Aston Martin Lagonda, Navy Recruiting, Mobile, AL to NAS Pensacola, FL
- 2012 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Navy Recruiting, Bessemer, AL to Camp Blanding ARNG, FL
- 2019 Acura TLX, Guard Auxiliary Flotilla, Crane Hill, AL to NAS Jacksonville, FL
- 2015 Volkswagon Jetta Hybrid, Maxwell AFB, AL to AS Clearwater, FL
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz E Class, Navy Recruiting, Spanish Fort, AL to Eglin Air Force Base, Joint, FL
- 2015 Ford Shelby GT500, Fort Rucker, AL to Patrick Air Force Base, Joint, FL
Snowbird Auto Transport
Many people have been increasingly buying second properties in order to live in temperate climates year-round. Every year from about October through early December there are many people leaving the northeastern states before winter sets in, most of these snowbirds travel to Florida and other points south along the I-95 corridor. The same migration patterns have been steadily increasing throughout the US, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Traffic has become worse each year, combined with higher fuel prices, and increased hotel rates when most of the seasonal snowbirds are traveling. For absolutely no fee or obligation we will get you 10 quotes for your snowbird auto transport needs. The simple solution for many snowbirds is to have their vehicle delivered to avoid fuel costs, overpriced hotels, and increased traffic. Simply fill in our form and click submit for your 10 quotes or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today, our partners have routes several times a week for snowbird auto deliveries.