The Best Rates For Shipping A Car In The US
Enter your starting & ending shipping destinations below for Free Quotes
Request Free Quotes
Alabama to California Auto Transport
Do you need a vehicle delivered from Alabama to California? Are you moving out of state or did you just purchase a car or truck that you need delivered? We have the solution you need right here. Save yourself the confusion of searching website after website. The vehicle shippers we are affiliated with can accommodate almost any type of service. Whether you prefer open or enclosed transport, door to door service, rush deliveries, or even customized solutions. We can help you secure the highest level of service at the lowest possible rates in the car transport industry. The only thing you need to do is fill out our form or call 1-800-592-6492 and you will receive 10 quotes from our trusted auto shippers right now. Let us help you get the best rate and the schedule you prefer today. We verify the credentials of every carrier that we are affiliated with. They are all licensed, bonded and insured as required by the US Department of Transportation and you can be assured that all our associated carriers have safe driving records and can safely deliver your vehicle on time. Right now, our partner carriers have trucks in Alabama including Gadsden, Decatur, Vestavia Hills, Enterprise, Phoenix City, Montgomery, Auburn, and Mobile to deliver to California. You will find below some of our recent auto transport deliveries.
- 2019 Hyundai Elantra Hybrid, Enterprise, AL to Bakersfield, CA
- 2019 Cheverlet Silverado, Madison, AL to Los Angeles, CA
- 2013 Subaru Legacy, Prattville, AL to Chula Vista, CA
- 1998 Isuzu Trooper, Dothan, AL to San Bernardino, CA
- 2016 Rolls-Royce Phantom, Gadsden, AL to Oakland, CA
- 2019 Mitsubihsi Mirage, Tuscaloosa, AL to San Francisco, CA
- 2015 Cadillac XTS, Huntsville, AL to Anaheim, CA
- 2019 Hyundai Veloster, Birmingham, AL to San Diego, CA
- 2019 Mazda Mazda3, Auburn, AL to Riverside, CA
- 2019 Ford Fiesta, Vestavia Hills, AL to San Jose, CA
- 2016 Audi TT, Hoover, AL to Irvine, CA
- 2006 Nissan Frontier, Mobile, AL to Fremont, CA
- 1995 Acura Legend, Opelika, AL to Stockton, CA
- 2019 Chevrolet Bolt, Decatur, AL to Fresno, CA
Alabama to California Auto Shipping Rates
Your personal preferences can greatly reduce or add to the cost of your Alabama to California auto transport rates. Enclosed auto shipping fees are much higher than open transport. You can save time and money by utilizing freight terminals or car depots as opposed to door-to-door pick-up and delivery. Many factors are considered when calculating your rate; the body type, such as mid-size crossover, crossover, crew cab truck, roadster car, pickup truck, full size pickup, extended cab pickup, convertible, and hatchback, the size, and weight, of the vehicle you are shipping. Consider any non-standard items on your vehicle that increase the length, width, or height, modifications that increase the size over a standard model may affect your rate, knowing the actual dimensions of your vehicle can help keep your quotes accurate. As listed below are some accessories that could affect your shipping rate.
- Oversized antennas
- Trailer hitch
- Running lights
- Over sized tires
- Camper trailers
- 4 wheel drive
- Extended side mirrors
- Side steps
- Rear bumper guards
- Grill guards
- Running boards
- Nerf bars
If your vehicle is inoperable and you do not inform the shipper prior to the pick-up time the driver will likely refuse to take your vehicle. Vehicles that are not operable can be transported but they greatly increase the time and labor required for the driver to load and unload them which increases rates. Shipping rates fluctuate as fuel prices increase or decrease. Rates also fluctuate seasonally, summer is the high season in the car shipping business so the highest rates for delivery occur in July and August. You might be able to get a discount for paying COD, most driver’s prefer COD payments, but carriers also typically accept debit and credit cards, however if you intend to pay by check you should make arrangements with your auto shipping company beforehand for approval.
Quick Auto Transport Rates Guide
- Open or Enclosed - Major Impact
- Season - Moderate Imapct
- Door to Door - Major Impact
- Vehicle Accessories - Moderate Impact
- Multiple Vehicles - Moderate Impact
- Terminal to Terminal - Major Impact
- Vehicle Size - Moderate Impact
- Inoperable - Major Impact
- Shipping Schedule - Moderate Impact
- Fuel Cost - Moderate Impact
Why Choose Us For Your Car Transport
Why choose us? Having a vehicle shipped can be frustrating, we alleviate that frustration, we get you the best rates, and we also help save you valuable time. We get you 10 Alabama to California auto transport quotes from our network of affiliated auto shipping carriers. They know that they will be competing for your business and that we will only offer the ten lowest rates.
We verify that every associated carrier from where we get your quotes are fully licensed, bonded, and insured. You can verify this information for yourself by checking with the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration. The Better Business Bureau is another source of information about our partner companies. You can get your 10 Alabama to California auto transport quotes by simply filling out our form and clicking the submit button or by calling 1-866-446-9143.
Get Started With A Free Quote
Taking some time to plan ahead can simplify your auto transport process. When you choose us, we will get you 10 Alabama to California auto shipping quotes from our affiliated shippers. The next step will be to review your quotes and contact the shippers to compare their services. Once you have decided which shipper you will use it is important to carefully review their company specific information and guidelines.
By ensuring your vehicle is in good condition you are helping to prevent shipping delays. Have your oil and fluids checked and filled as needed and make sure your tires are inflated to the proper pressure level. If there are possible cold or winter conditions along your vehicles shipping route, make sure you check or have your antifreeze level checked. Vehicles that become disabled can impact schedules and also be charged higher rates. One of the Department of Transportation’s guidelines is the requirement that you keep a spare set of keys for your vehicle and keep them in your possession.
You cannot use your vehicle as a container for shipping personal belongings, weight is a major factor in your cost and any personal belongings will not be covered by the shipper’s insurance. As an extra precaution, you should remove any non-retractable antennas and also any other non-standard accessories that stick out from your vehicle. You can save time by presenting a washed vehicle with a clean interior when you and your pick-up driver thoroughly inspect your car or truck at both the pick-up and drop off locations. The exterior mirrors on your car or truck should be folded in for safety and also check again for any items you may have overlooked that protrude from your vehicle. Be sure that you turn off and disable any alarms and anti-theft devices before releasing your vehicle to the carrier driver because should they be activated during transport your battery could be drained making the driver's job both difficult and more time consuming. Remember that your car may be one of up to ten vehicles sharing space on the car hauler trailer and might need to be loaded and unloaded more than one time to accommodate for the pick-ups and drop-offs of these other vehicles along the delivery route, thus it is very important that you tell the driver about any odd non-standard tricks or tips that are needed to start or drive the vehicle you are shipping.
Auto transport schedules can be affected by inclement weather that can delay pick-up and or delivery times. The gulf coast and southeastern areas of the US are sometimes impacted by heavy rainfall and even hurricanes, which can cause vehicle shipping delays. Snow, ice, and blizzards can impact pick-up and delivery schedules throughout the winter months. Other weather-related delays are possible from events such as flooding. Check for any possible weather-related delays in Alabama and California.
Following are some other non weather-related road conditions that can impact vehicle shipping schedules. The increasing numbers of wildfires in the western US can create traffic delays that sometimes impact auto transport schedules. Unexpected traffic problems such as detours, traffic jams, and construction can also interfere with your vehicles scheduled pick-up and delivery time. If you are concerned about your vehicle shipping pick-up or delivery time being delayed due to traffic you can use these links to help. Check for any possible traffic related delays for Alabama and California. Other conditions that may create delays are neighborhoods with low hanging tree branches that could possibly damage vehicles on the upper deck of the car hauler or residential neighborhoods that have restrictions on commercial traffic. Listed below are some other factors that can impact car shipping pick-up and delivery times.
- Road construction
- One way streets
- Narrow Cul-de-sacs
- Low overpasses
- Low hanging tree branches
- Narrow streets
- Low overpasses
- Access hours
- Limited Access Avenues
- County road
Student Car Shipping
Do you have a student leaving for college for the first time or returning home? Are you worried about them driving so many miles alone without proper rest? We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. We know how much you value your loved ones, leave the long desolate stretches of highway and gridlocked city traffic to our associates. Simply fill out and submit our form or call 1-866-446-9143. We will get 10 Alabama to California quotes for your student car shipping right now! Below are some of our recently completed Student Auto Transport deliveries.
- 1990 GMC Jimmy, Madison, AL to San Diego State University, CA
- 2019 Toyota Corolla, Montgomery, AL to San Jose State University, CA
- 2015 Cadillac XTS, Huntsville, AL to Pierce College, CA
- 2019 Audi A4, Opelika, AL to California State University, CA
- 2019 Lincoln Navigator, Birmingham, AL to Chapman University, CA
- 2019 Honda Pilot, Alabaster, AL to Ashford University, CA
- 2019 Mazda Mazda3, Vestavia Hills, AL to University of California, CA
- 2015 Kia Optima, Tuscaloosa, AL to Pepperdine University, CA
- 2016 Volkswagen Jetta, Gadsden, AL to American River College, CA
- 1989 Maserati 430i, Mobile, AL to Bakersfield College, CA
- 2019 Toyota Camry Hybrid, Prattville, AL to California Maritime Academy, CA
- 2019 Genesis G90, Dothan, AL to Humboldt State University, CA
- 2015 Peugeot Partner Tepee, Auburn, AL to California Polytechnic University, CA
- 2018 BMW 7-Series, Decatur, AL to Palomar College, CA
Military Car Transport
Do you have a PCS or ETS coming up? We understand that your PCS can be stressful for you and your family members. Let us alleviate some of the stress by saving you money on your POV shipping. Most of our affiliated partners offer a discount to members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard. Many of these carriers also offer overseas POV shipping. Be sure to ask about the military discount that most of our partners offer, we will get you 10 free quotes. Simply fill in our form and click submit or call or us at 1-866-446-9143 today. Below are some of our recently completed Military Auto Transport fulfillments.
- 2019 Infiniti Q50, Gunter Annex, AL to NAS Lemoore, CA
- 2018 Ford F-250, Maxwell AFB, AL to Camp Roberts ARNG, CA
- 2019 MINI Cooper Clubman, Guard Auxiliary Flotilla, Crane Hill, AL to NB Coronado, CA
- 1990 Lincoln Town Car, Navy Recruiting, Bessemer, AL to Camp Cooke, CA
- 2016 Dodge Journey, HQ CO, ISB, Mobile, AL to NAF El Centro, CA
- 2009 Honda Accord, Anniston Army Depot, AL to San Joaquin Depot, CA
- 2009 Hummer H2, Dauphin Island Station, AL to Fort Irwin, CA
- 2019 Subaru Legacy, Abstan ANG Station Montgomery, AL to Naval Support Activity Monterey, CA
- 1980 Porsche 928, Fort Rucker, AL to Stockton's Rough and Ready Island, CA
- 2005 Audi allroad quattro, BTRY K 2nd BN 14th MAR REGT, Huntsville, AL to Beale AFB, CA
- 2013 Suzuki Grand Vitara, Dauphin Island Station, AL to Park Reserve Forces Training Area, CA
- 2019 Lexus RC, Navy Recruiting, Spanish Fort , AL to Los Alamitos Joint Forces Training Base, CA
- 2018 Dodge Caravan, Navy Recruiting, Montgomery, AL to NWS Seal Beach, CA
- 2011 Ford Ranger, Aviation Traing Center, Mobile, AL to Military Ocean Terminal Concord, CA
Snowbird Car Transport
The number of people buying second homes, condos, or vacation properties for the benefit of living in temperate climates year-round has been steadily increasing. From October to early December each year, the I-95 corridor is crowded with traffic from people leaving the northeastern states before winter sets in. The western states have also seen a steady increase in snowbird travelers, there are now many cities such as Scottsdale AZ, Santa Fe NM, and Palm Springs CA, where large changes in population occur twice per year. Every year the snowbird traffic becomes more congested, hotel rates keep increasing, and gas is more expensive as the snowbird migration continues to expand. Let us get you 10 quotes for your snowbird auto transport, we don’t charge you anything nor will you be under any obligation. Many snowbirds now choose to have their vehicles delivered to avoid frustration, hotels, and fuel costs. Fill in the information on our form and click the submit button to get your 10 quotes or give us a call at 1-866-446-9143 right now, our affiliates have regular routes several times per week from almost anyplace you might need a car picked-up and delivered to.